Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Recipe: Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Protein Shake

This post is another in the “One Recipe” series in which, in between destination visits, I am sharing recipes featuring previous Local Choice ingredients.

I don’t know about you, but other than on the weekends I don’t have time to prepare an elaborate breakfast, and I need something quick that keeps me full until lunch. This recipe combines your favorite chocolate whey protein, Krema Nut Company creamy peanut butter, Snowville Creamery fat free milk, and a potassium rich banana to make a delicious thick and healthy protein shake. It couldn’t be simpler – throw it all in the blender and go! It is how I start my day, but it would also make a great recovery drink post-workout.

Click on the recipe card to print your copy:

2 Comments:

leaf (the indolent cook) said...

Looks delicious! Though I'd probably go full-fat milk. ;)

will glennon said...

Great one, thanks for sharing such a huge kind of knowledge about the different recipe. I like banana protein shake recipe very much. Thanks again for the Nice Posting.
---------------------------------------------
whey protein powder

Post a Comment